Important Patient Notice
To our valued patients and everyone,
We hope you are all well and staying safe
In line with new regulations from the British Government we have closed to all but the most urgent or emergency cases.
If any of the conditions apply to you, please call our 01268 752919 so we can assess how to best meet your needs.
- Your vision has suddenly changed or become blurry
- You have a painful and/or red eye
- You have been advised to attend this practice by NHS 111 or another healthcare professional for urgent eye care
- You have broken or lost your glasses and need a replacement pair to function
- You have a problem with your contact lenses
We look forward to welcoming you all back in due time, but for now we thank you for your continued support and wish you all good health.
K J Green Opticians.
Posted 24th March 2020 by admin